Sunday 6 May 2012

Ask Mike

In our theatre company this is something you'll hear said a lot. Does anyone have Victorian spectacles? Ask Mike, does anyone have a 1970s hat? Ask Mike, you get the picture? Mike Mear is the Mike in question, one of our members who has been a member since Victoria was on the throne ( ok I'm running for cover now incase he reads this). As you all know our calendar is a theatrical theme so we're in need of costumes/hats/ props of varying themes so the obvious thing to do was to..... you've got it... Ask Mike. So Tuesday next week I'm meeting Mike to raid his magical room of "stuff". To be honest it's not a huge room but it is a bit like the Tardis, I know I'll be able to find everything I need. I'll report back to let you know what goodies I found, if I'm not back you'll know it's because I'm lost in Mike's room forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment your message will be posted shortly. Calendar Girl.